1. Robin Thicke is planning to answer questions online Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET, so in preparation VH1 asked users to submit questions through a hashtag.
2. The hashtag was quickly flooded with queries about his questionable treatment of women, both in the song “Blurred Lines” and in his relationship with his wife Paula Patton, who split with Thicke earlier this year.
28. It’s not the first time a VH1 hashtag went awry; something similar happened to the rapper T.I. just last week.
29. Some people even enjoyed acknowledging what was happening with the hashtag itself:
32. While others were excited to see how the #AskThicke Q&A would go down on Tuesday:
- Thanks to Paul Ryan, Papa Roach's teen-angst smash "Last Resort" has become the internet's unofficial anthem for the owned 😬🎤
- Markets are saying "Vive la France" after pro-EU centrist Emmanuel Macron gained the most votes in the 1st round of the French election.
- A Pro-Trump site is showing that with a big Facebook page and catchy headlines, you can have almost zero content and still make money.
- Tim Hortons, Canada's biggest coffee chain, is opening its first UK store next month ahead of a rollout across the country 🍩