1. Robin Thicke is planning to answer questions online Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. ET, so in preparation VH1 asked users to submit questions through a hashtag.
2. The hashtag was quickly flooded with queries about his questionable treatment of women, both in the song “Blurred Lines” and in his relationship with his wife Paula Patton, who split with Thicke earlier this year.
28. It’s not the first time a VH1 hashtag went awry; something similar happened to the rapper T.I. just last week.
29. Some people even enjoyed acknowledging what was happening with the hashtag itself:
32. While others were excited to see how the #AskThicke Q&A would go down on Tuesday:
- NBC News anchor Lester Holt has the honor (and the burden) of moderating the first 2016 US presidential debate, which will broadcast live tonight.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.