1. Waka Flocka Flame posted on Instagram that he is hiring a blunt roller, and will pay the perfect candidate $50,000 a year.
2. To apply, simply use the hashtag #ICanRoll.
3. Some people were quick to post their skills:
5. While others were happily adding the hashtag #ICanRoll to previous Instagrams showing off their rolling skills:
For some reason, no one asked the Atlanta rapper about the job’s benefits. Do you think the pro-roller will get medical benefits? Or maybe just an unlimited amount of marijuana to smoke?
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."