1. Rachel Jeantel said at the beginning of the interview I was “disappointed, upset, angry, questioning, and mad” at the verdict.
Trayvon Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel tells @CNN that she was “disappointed, upset, angry” with the verdict
“First of all, Trayvon Martin is not a ‘thug,’” Rachel Jeantel told Piers Morgan about her late friend.
When Jeantel was asked by Piers Morgan about Zimmerman’s attorney Don West she replied, “He’s lucky, I’m a Christian.”
Jeantel also explained she has an underbite, making it difficult for her to speak. “I have an underbite … a lot of people have that situation. Words I could say, it can’t come out right.”
3. Rachel Jeantel spoke about Martin’s marijuana use: “Weed didn’t make him go crazy. It made him go hungry.”
Trayvon Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel says Trayvon smoked marijuana “twice a week”
4. Jeantel says Zimmerman followed Martin because he was black. “It was racial. Let’s be honest. If he was white. It was 7 o’clock. That’s when people walk their dogs.”
Trayvon Martin’s friend Rachel Jeantel tells @CNN: “It was racial. Let’s be honest. It was racial.”
Asked what she would said to Zimmerman if given the chance, Jeantel replied: “If you were a real man, you would’ve gone on the stand and said what really happened.”
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Jay Z is set to hold a get out the vote concert for Hillary Clinton in Ohio aimed at mobilizing black voters.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏