2. Few people on the company’s Facebook page said they wanted the pricey $58 to $98 shirts.
4. Most were very unhappy, calling the shirts “shocking” and “disgusting.”
NOT COOL! Don’t glorify drug abuse!Èc@BTOC949: @kjothesmartass Kitson STOP selling these shirts by Brian Lichtenburg Èd
7. Some of the top comments responding to the statement were from family members of those who had died from prescription drug overdoses.
8. Kristen Johnston, star of the “The Exes” and formerly on “3rd Rock from the Sun,” took note of the shirts.
Hey @KitsonLA do you really think this shit is funny? Millions are dying, & u want to make $ off it. SHAME ON YOU
9. The company responded to one of her tweets threatening to get the authorities involved.
@kjothesmartass Ms. Johnston do not threaten our customers. Please remove this threat or we will forward (cont) http://t.co/5d0K0OMiWt/ Via
10. Johnston then said she deleted her comment.
I deleted it @KitsonLA. Now please remove the clothing you sell that makes a joke of the drug epidemic./ Via
11. To which Kitson fired back that they were not responsible for the drug situation in the U.S.
@kjothesmartass Next time bully those directly responsible for the drug situation in america: Drug dealers. Not Kitson./ Via
12. A lot of people were not happy with Kitson’s response.
@KitsonLA @kjothesmartass @Kitson but its ok for you guys to profit from advertising the drug #nobetterthandrugdealers/ Via
@KitsonLA @kjothesmartass Your analogy is insane, Kitson. You are the ones glorifying drugs. You are saying its cool & trendy..SHAME ON YOU./ Via
@KitsonLA @kjothesmartass No offense, Kitson, but are you tweeting high?/ Via
- Top Democrats are demanding House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes remove himself from the investigation into Russian interference in the election.
- Over 18,000 households in Flint, Michigan, will receive new water lines, more than two years after dangerous levels of lead were found in the city's water supply.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Samsung announced plans to refurbish and sell some of the 4.3 million explosive Galaxy Note7 phones it recalled last year📱🔥