2. At the site of the single-vehicle car crash in Santa Clarita, fans left flowers, candles, and stuffed animals.
5. A plane towed an R.I.P. sign in the sky over the unofficial memorial for Paul Walker in Santa Clarita, California.
6. Crowds continued to gather throughout the day.
7. During the memorial fans left messages on a giant poster for Walker and Roger Rodas, who was driving the car when it crashed.
9. By the end of the day, thousands of friends, fans, and car enthusiasts stopped by to remember Walker and Rodas.
10. Families with children dropped by too.
- President-elect Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂