2. At the site of the single-vehicle car crash in Santa Clarita, fans left flowers, candles, and stuffed animals.
5. A plane towed an R.I.P. sign in the sky over the unofficial memorial for Paul Walker in Santa Clarita, California.
6. Crowds continued to gather throughout the day.
7. During the memorial fans left messages on a giant poster for Walker and Roger Rodas, who was driving the car when it crashed.
9. By the end of the day, thousands of friends, fans, and car enthusiasts stopped by to remember Walker and Rodas.
10. Families with children dropped by too.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞