2. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are expecting their first child, E! reports.
4. The former That ’70s Show co-stars announced they were engaged at the end of February.
6. Kunis described her ideal date with Kutcher to Cosmopolitan:
“I’ll tell you — we have a thing called white T-shirt night and it’s when you wear jeans and a white T-shirt and you go on a date. Nothing fancy, it’s just something that you love to do. And whether that’s bowling or dinner or going to a cheese shop and have some wine or walking around. I think that’s just the best thing to do — and sometimes it’s just nice to stay home.”
8. Mila Kunis is also interestingly a new global spokesperson for Jim Beam for its “Make History” campaign.
- DNC Day 1 is done: Bernie Sanders said Hillary Clinton "must become the next president," and Michelle Obama brought down the house 🏠🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- The Solar Impulse 2 completed the first round-the-world solar-powered flight after landing in Abu Dhabi ☀️