1. The blowout occurred Tuesday morning while preparing the shallow-water drilling rig for production, according to the Bureau of Safety and Environmental Enforcement.
2. The rig, known as Hercules 265, off the coast of Louisiana partially collapsed after catching fire.
3. The 44 personnel aboard the drilling rig, owned by Hercules Offshore Inc., which was a contractor for Houston’s Walter Oil & Gas Corp. were evacuated.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- Cuba prepares to bury Fidel Castro: his ashes arrived in Santiago today, the city where he declared his socialist revolution victorious.