1. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid, the largest provider of student financial aid in the U.S., tweeted Tuesday night a popular Bridesmaids meme along with an encouragement to fill out FAFSA forms:
In Bridesmaids, Kristen Wiig said “Help me, I’m poor,” to a flight attendant as she drunkenly tried to sneak into first class.
3. People quickly criticized FAFSA for the tweet.
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, government says 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴