Composite image of former US Presidential Candidates Barack Obama and John McCain in 2008.
According to the NBC News report, attacks on top campaign aides and advisers were detected in the summer of 2008. Officials say these attacks were persistent and complicated, continuing after discovery. This announcement comes after a two-day summit with the presidents of the U.S. and China, highlighting the U.S. government’s frustration with cyberattacks.
3. One of the letters apparently intercepted by the Chinese hackers was a private correspondence between McCain and the president of Taiwan.
Chinese hackers intercepted this letter from Sen. McCain to the president of Taiwan in 2008. http://t.co/zoqzQmpcdk http://t.co/qxtrrt2Y21
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Donald Trump keeps questioning polls and insisting he's winning — even as most show him behind nationally.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏