4. Many demonstrators carry signs with this message.
5. Though smaller in size, the march was the latest in a wave of protests that has spread across Brazil.
6. More than 11,000 police and troops were mobilized in the city as more than 77,000 fans attended the game at the Maracana stadium.
7. About a half hour before the match started, small clashes between police and some of the protesters who massed at security blockades broke out.
8. Some protesters reportedly hurled rocks at authorities, who responded with tear gas and shock grenades.
9. Riot squad officers clashed with protestors.
10. Pedestrians run past riot squad officers on a street near Maracana stadium.
11. Demonstrators clash with the police in a street.
12. Demonstrators receive tear gas.
13. Here, a protestor runs during clashes with riot squad officers on a street near Maracana stadium.
14. In this photo, firefighters aid a young woman affected by tear gas.
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's support for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn didn't properly discloser payments he received from Russia to the US government.
- Some Republicans are seeing the effects of climate change in areas they represent and want the party to rethink the issue.
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵