Amanda Bynes leaving the police station.
2. Amanda Bynes was arrested Thursday night after she allegedly threw a bong out the window of an apartment in Midtown in front of cops at about 7:40 p.m., The New York Post reports.
According to the Post, “staff at the Biltmore on 47th Street near Times Square” saw Bynes “smoking some substance from a bong in the lobby and called police.”
“When cops went to the door of her 36th floor room, she allegedly chucked the bong from the window as they watched, sources said.”
Emma Stone, right, and Amanda Bynes in a scene from the movie “Easy A.”
Bynes was first taken to Roosevelt Hospital to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, and then taken to a Midtown police station for processing, reports WNBC news. She was charged with reckless endangerment.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺