Amanda Bynes leaving the police station.
2. Amanda Bynes was arrested Thursday night after she allegedly threw a bong out the window of an apartment in Midtown in front of cops at about 7:40 p.m., The New York Post reports.
According to the Post, “staff at the Biltmore on 47th Street near Times Square” saw Bynes “smoking some substance from a bong in the lobby and called police.”
“When cops went to the door of her 36th floor room, she allegedly chucked the bong from the window as they watched, sources said.”
Emma Stone, right, and Amanda Bynes in a scene from the movie “Easy A.”
Bynes was first taken to Roosevelt Hospital to undergo a psychiatric evaluation, and then taken to a Midtown police station for processing, reports WNBC news. She was charged with reckless endangerment.
- Donald Trump's pick for commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross, admitted at his confirmation hearing he once employed an undocumented immigrant as a household worker.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gasses are to blame ♨️️🌍
- President Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀