7. Glass Beach in Fort Bragg, California
The Fort Bragg city dump was once located here. It closed in the 1960s, but broken glass remained and over the years it’s become smooth. A similar glass beach exists on Kauai, Hawaii.
8. Hidden Beach in Marieta, Mexico
This secluded beach on the uninhabited Marieta Islands is believed to have formed in the early 1900s when it was used as target practice by the Mexican Government. The beach also known as Playa del Amor can only be entered from a small tunnel in the ocean.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍