1. When you ask them to bring a dessert, they bring a dessert.
2. You never have to remind them about the dress code.
3. They reply with very clear RSVPs.
There are only TWO OPTIONS, America!
4. When you both agree to get in shape, they actually make you go to the gym.
5. When you need to talk something out, they allow you to contradict yourself.
6. When your outfit doesn't match your shoes, they open up their closet for business.
7. Whenever you land at the airport, they're always there waiting for you.
Even when it takes FOREVER to get off the plane and through the terminal.
8. When you're the last to perform, they sit through every other act.
9. When someone you dislike approaches, you can count on your friend to throw a block.
10. When you say you're too tired to do anything, they're right there beside you.
11. When it's cash only, they've got the cash that you don't.
12. When you make a lame joke, you can count on them to give you a sympathy laugh.
"I see what you were going for."
13. When you're stressed and speechless, they wait for you to find the words.
14. And when it's your birthday, they surprise you with the party that you've been alluding to all year.
They used that "hypothetical" guest list you accidentally emailed them.