1. 21-year-old Trent Girone, who has Asperger and Tourette Syndromes, had dreamed of being on Wheel Of Fortune since he was a toddler. On Wednesday, he not only fulfilled that dream, but also made history as the first special needs contestant on the show.
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.