2. 1. Cut a hole in the watermelon.
3. 2. Bend and shape coat hanger like so…
4. 3. Stick coat hanger into a drill to make a hand blender.
5. 4. Stick the drill into the watermelon and blend that sucker.
6. 5. Use a plastic cup to create a spout.
7. 6. Pro Mode: Draw a cute face so it looks like your watermelon is throwing up.
8. 7. Super Advanced Mode: Cut bottom of watermelon so it can stand on its own.
9. Voila! You just hacked a watermelon smoothie.
10. Check out the entire video tutorial, and don’t forget to chill your watermelon beforehand.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.