2. 1. Cut a hole in the watermelon.
3. 2. Bend and shape coat hanger like so…
4. 3. Stick coat hanger into a drill to make a hand blender.
5. 4. Stick the drill into the watermelon and blend that sucker.
6. 5. Use a plastic cup to create a spout.
7. 6. Pro Mode: Draw a cute face so it looks like your watermelon is throwing up.
8. 7. Super Advanced Mode: Cut bottom of watermelon so it can stand on its own.
9. Voila! You just hacked a watermelon smoothie.
10. Check out the entire video tutorial, and don’t forget to chill your watermelon beforehand.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱