1. Twenty-year-old Rion Holcombe applied to Clemson University’s LIFE program, which is designed for students with intellectual disabilities. When he got a big envelope from the school, his parents turned on the camera.
2. Here’s the video Rion submitted as part of his college application. No wonder he got accepted!
3. Congratulations Rion!!
- Donald Trump's supporters think his comments about Miss Universe are no big deal.
- World leaders hailed the legacy of former Israeli statesman Shimon Peres at his state funeral in Jerusalem.
- Anti-Mafia police in Naples have recovered two Vincent van Gogh paintings that were stolen in Amsterdam 14 years ago.