1. Twenty-year-old Rion Holcombe applied to Clemson University’s LIFE program, which is designed for students with intellectual disabilities. When he got a big envelope from the school, his parents turned on the camera.
2. Here’s the video Rion submitted as part of his college application. No wonder he got accepted!
3. Congratulations Rion!!
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰