1. Twenty-year-old Rion Holcombe applied to Clemson University’s LIFE program, which is designed for students with intellectual disabilities. When he got a big envelope from the school, his parents turned on the camera.
2. Here’s the video Rion submitted as part of his college application. No wonder he got accepted!
3. Congratulations Rion!!
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺