1. Prepare to melt.
2. Five-year-old Claire Koch was born to two deaf parents, and American Sign Language was her first language. So while 60 of her peers used generic hand motions, Claire chose to use ASL, much to her parents’ surprise.
3. During “Santa Is His Name-O,” Claire stood out in the best way possible.
4. By “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer,” all eyes were on her.
5. And by “I Have a Little Dreidel,” it was official… Claire had stolen the show.
6. “I, myself, haven’t been able to stop watching the video!” Claire’s mom told BuzzFeed. Claire, you’re our hero!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Year's Day has confessed to the shooting, Istanbul's governor said
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Prime Minister Theresa May will set out a "hard Brexit" plan during a speech about Britain leaving the European Union.
- The police report featuring Kim Kardashian West's first-hand account of the Paris robbery has been released.