1. Sporting a full-body skeleton costume, Nathan Barnatt danced his way through LA to “Dead Man’s Bones,” from Ryan Gosling’s band of the same name.
2. No corner of Los Angeles was left untouched by these deadly moves. From Santa Monica Montessori School…
3. To the Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
4. From Third Street Promenade to the Santa Monica Pier…
5. Work it, Nathan!
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.