1. Just moments before Deborah Cohan had both of her breasts removed, the OB-GYN and mother of two and her surgical team turned up Beyoncé’s “Get Me Bodied” and threw a dance party in the operating room of Mount Zion Hospital in San Francisco.
2. On her CaringBridge page, Deborah asked that friends and family record themselves dancing to Beyoncé so that she would have awesome videos to watch during her recovery. “I have visions of a healing video montage,” she said. And they answered the call…
3. Here are Deb’s colleagues at San Francisco General Hospital, who gathered in the hallway to bust a move in Deb’s honor.
4. Here are her friends John and Margaret, who joined in from Atlanta.
5. Here are Nina, Tatiana, Felipe, and one very calm puppy, who got in on the action from Connecticut.
6. And here’s Deb’s aunt Zella dancing in solidarity in her living room.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲