1. Gentleman, grab a pencil… If you can incorporate any of the following aspects into your proposal, you’re setting yourself up for success.
2. 1. Take her to the restaurant where you had your first date. (Bonus points if you can get the same table you sat at way back when.)
3. 2. Make sure there is an element of surprise.
4. 3. Find some way to incorporate NSYNC. (Just trust me on this one.)
5. 4. When it comes to sex appeal, remember: There can never be too much of a good thing.
6. 5. Don’t be afraid to show your feminine side.
7. 6. Incorporating a flash mob is highly encouraged.
8. 7. Don’t skimp on the graphic effects.
9. 8. And videos of the two of you laughing and having fun together never hurts.
10. 9. Always ask dad’s permission.
11. 10. And if all else fails, get down on one knee and speak from the heart.
12. Now grab some popcorn and a box of tissues and watch the entire video:
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classics including "Twister" and "Titanic."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲