1. Meet Bob and Linda Carey.
3. “When Linda would go in for treatment, she would take the images on her phone and the women would look at them and it would make them laugh and make the time pass,” Bob said.
4. Linda said the other women appreciated that Bob was standing out in order to stand by her.
9. “Oddly enough, her cancer has taught us that life is good, dealing with it can be hard, and sometimes the very best thing — no, the only thing — we can do to face another day is to laugh at ourselves, and share a laugh with others.”
10. You can purchase a calendar full of pictures of Bob in his pink tutu here. The proceeds benefit the Carey’s Foundation, which provides support to women diagnosed with breast cancer, survivors, and their family members.
- Blue Lies Matter: How video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.