1. Meet Bob and Linda Carey.
3. “When Linda would go in for treatment, she would take the images on her phone and the women would look at them and it would make them laugh and make the time pass,” Bob said.
4. Linda said the other women appreciated that Bob was standing out in order to stand by her.
9. “Oddly enough, her cancer has taught us that life is good, dealing with it can be hard, and sometimes the very best thing — no, the only thing — we can do to face another day is to laugh at ourselves, and share a laugh with others.”
10. You can purchase a calendar full of pictures of Bob in his pink tutu here. The proceeds benefit the Carey’s Foundation, which provides support to women diagnosed with breast cancer, survivors, and their family members.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.
- A federal judge halted Mississippi's anti-LGBT religious exemption law moments before it was set to go into effect.