2. The two hit it off immediately, and after a year of dating, Vladimir knew exactly where he wanted to propose to Monica- the South Florida Whole Foods where it all began.
3. Vladimir told Monica he was taking her out to a nice dinner, but on the way he claimed he had a sudden craving for their favorite Whole Foods snack, yucca cheese rolls. So naturally, they stopped in.
4. Once in the store, the manager (who was in on the whole thing), got on the loud speaker and said, “Attention customers: Monica and Vladimir please report to register two.”
5. Waiting at register two, where the couple had first exchanged words, there were rose petals and John Legend’s “All of Me” (Monica’s favorite song) was playing.
6. Vladimir got down on one knee and proposed, and of course, Monica said yes.
7. Congrats Monica and Vladimir! We wish you many years of love, happiness, and pesticide-free produce.
8. h/t WPTV.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨