1. Cheri Lindsay is a college volleyball coach and YouTuber who has vitiligo, a skin condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Cheri says she uses makeup as a tool to help people look through her condition and see who she is as a person.
2. Cassandra Bankson has had severe acne since she was in third grade. She was viciously teased growing up, and says she used to use makeup to hide, but now she uses it to express herself and show the world who she truly is.
- A dozen people are in critical condition after a car plowed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police say.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. Yesterday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Tom Perez has been named chair of the Democratic National Committee. He was Obama's Labor Secretary.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, who fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱