1. Cheri Lindsay is a college volleyball coach and YouTuber who has vitiligo, a skin condition that causes depigmentation of the skin. Cheri says she uses makeup as a tool to help people look through her condition and see who she is as a person.
2. Cassandra Bankson has had severe acne since she was in third grade. She was viciously teased growing up, and says she used to use makeup to hide, but now she uses it to express herself and show the world who she truly is.
- The Obama administration, which has been notoriously secretive about its drone policy, said drone strikes have killed up to 116 civilians.
- Nearly 70,000 people convicted of felonies but now on probation or parole are suing Louisiana for the right to vote.
- Attorney General Loretta Lynch said she'll accept FBI recommendations in the investigation of Hillary Clinton's private email servers.