1. While on tour for The Fault In Our Stars, author and popular YouTuber John Green had his makeup done by a professional every morning, and loved it, “I just looked so good, I felt so good about myself.”
2. In the video, which he shot while getting his makeup done for a recent Vidcon interview, Green comments on how his view of makeup, and women who makeup, has changed since he was younger:
When I was younger, I basically thought women wore makeup for men, which speaks to a sick and very deep part of the patriarchy in which men imagine that women orient themselves toward attracting men instead of having like having meaning and pleasure in inside their own lives which has nothing to do with dudes.
- Canada's Conservatives voted to get rid of a party policy opposing gay marriage 🇨🇦
- Dozens were arrested at a Trump rally in San Diego as protesters clashed with supporters. Trump thanked police for "handling the thugs."
- The World Health Organization has dismissed calls to postpone or cancel this summer's Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro because of the Zika virus.