1. On October 6, Brian decided to surprise his dad with plane and game tickets to see his favorite NFL team, the Cincinnati Bengals.
2. The best part…
3. Brian began by giving his dad a Bengals hat, which he was pretty excited about.
4. Little did dad know, the hat was just the beginning. Next came a SIGNED Bengals jersey.
5. And then came the grand finale… Plane tickets, hotel room, and game tickets to the Bengals game.
6. Then there were some happy tears.
7. Then more hugging.
9. “I’ve been a Bengals fan for so long, I’ve never even been to Paul Brown Stadium. I’m overwhelmed.”
10. So if you’ll be in Cincinnati on October 27, these guys are looking for people to tailgate with!
- A Trump official says the campaign has "three major voter suppression operations underway."
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀
- Apple has announced new, lighter-than-ever MacBooks with touch-sensitive strips at its fall event 📱 🍎