1. On October 6, Brian decided to surprise his dad with plane and game tickets to see his favorite NFL team, the Cincinnati Bengals.
2. The best part…
3. Brian began by giving his dad a Bengals hat, which he was pretty excited about.
4. Little did dad know, the hat was just the beginning. Next came a SIGNED Bengals jersey.
5. And then came the grand finale… Plane tickets, hotel room, and game tickets to the Bengals game.
6. Then there were some happy tears.
7. Then more hugging.
9. “I’ve been a Bengals fan for so long, I’ve never even been to Paul Brown Stadium. I’m overwhelmed.”
10. So if you’ll be in Cincinnati on October 27, these guys are looking for people to tailgate with!
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.