1. On October 6, Brian decided to surprise his dad with plane and game tickets to see his favorite NFL team, the Cincinnati Bengals.
2. The best part…
3. Brian began by giving his dad a Bengals hat, which he was pretty excited about.
4. Little did dad know, the hat was just the beginning. Next came a SIGNED Bengals jersey.
5. And then came the grand finale… Plane tickets, hotel room, and game tickets to the Bengals game.
6. Then there were some happy tears.
7. Then more hugging.
9. “I’ve been a Bengals fan for so long, I’ve never even been to Paul Brown Stadium. I’m overwhelmed.”
10. So if you’ll be in Cincinnati on October 27, these guys are looking for people to tailgate with!
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀