1. “It was Mother’s Day and all the moms had opened up their gifts and he felt left out so we decided to prank him and put a banana in one of the gift bags,” Joshua’s aunt said on YouTube. “We [expected] him to get mad but this was his reaction lol.”
2. This happened back in 2011, when Joshua was only three years old. But when his aunt put part of his reaction on Vine, it went viral, so she decided to re-upload the full video to YouTube with the whole story. Here’s the Vine:
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀