1. “It was Mother’s Day and all the moms had opened up their gifts and he felt left out so we decided to prank him and put a banana in one of the gift bags,” Joshua’s aunt said on YouTube. “We [expected] him to get mad but this was his reaction lol.”
2. This happened back in 2011, when Joshua was only three years old. But when his aunt put part of his reaction on Vine, it went viral, so she decided to re-upload the full video to YouTube with the whole story. Here’s the Vine:
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- Less than 24 hours after AT&T announced an $85 billion deal to buy Time Warner, politicians are expressing skepticism and opposition.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.