1. “We walk down the street and we see all these people and we do kind of wonder about their stories,” Brandon says. So he decided to learn those stories for himself.
2. When Brandon first arrived in New York, he set out to create an exhaustive catalogue of the city’s inhabitants and plot their photos on a map.
5. So he created a Facebook page called Humans Of New York to give himself a place to share what he saw and heard on the streets of the Big Apple.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The UK government has backed a third runway at London's Heathrow Airport, saying it'll benefit the the country's economy ✈️
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️