2. This is Jaysin. He’s a wedding cinematographer who decided to ask his Harry Potter-loving girlfriend to marry him.
3. Jaysin told his girlfriend, Andrea, that he had to work all day. She made plans with her friend, but when the doorbell rang, a guy with a video camera and a sealed envelope awaited her.
4. Inside of the envelope was her first clue… and so her Harry Potter themed quest began.
5. The quest took her everywhere from her own basement…
6. To the UPS Store…
7. To the library, and many of Andrea’s other favorite places around town.
8. And Andrea had a HUGE smile on her face the entire time! So cute!
9. The quest finally culminated at Andrea’s favorite bar, where her beau waited at a candlelit table.
10. He gave Andrea her final riddle (complete with fire)- a book, inside of a box, inside of a box.
11. Then Jaysin got down on one knee and popped the question…
12. And SHE SAID YES!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.