2. This is Jaysin. He’s a wedding cinematographer who decided to ask his Harry Potter-loving girlfriend to marry him.
3. Jaysin told his girlfriend, Andrea, that he had to work all day. She made plans with her friend, but when the doorbell rang, a guy with a video camera and a sealed envelope awaited her.
4. Inside of the envelope was her first clue… and so her Harry Potter themed quest began.
5. The quest took her everywhere from her own basement…
6. To the UPS Store…
7. To the library, and many of Andrea’s other favorite places around town.
8. And Andrea had a HUGE smile on her face the entire time! So cute!
9. The quest finally culminated at Andrea’s favorite bar, where her beau waited at a candlelit table.
10. He gave Andrea her final riddle (complete with fire)- a book, inside of a box, inside of a box.
11. Then Jaysin got down on one knee and popped the question…
12. And SHE SAID YES!
- The Dakota Access Pipeline will no longer cross under a river near the Standing Rock Sioux reservation, a major victory for protesters.
- A man was arrested Sunday after he brought a gun into a pizza spot named in a Hillary Clinton conspiracy theory. Here's how "Pizzagate" was spread.
- The death toll from Oakland's warehouse party fire has risen to 33. "We're expecting the worst and hoping for the best," officials said Sunday.
- A woman clapped back at her anti-gay neighbor using festive rainbow Christmas lights 🎄👏