2. This is Jaysin. He’s a wedding cinematographer who decided to ask his Harry Potter-loving girlfriend to marry him.
3. Jaysin told his girlfriend, Andrea, that he had to work all day. She made plans with her friend, but when the doorbell rang, a guy with a video camera and a sealed envelope awaited her.
4. Inside of the envelope was her first clue… and so her Harry Potter themed quest began.
5. The quest took her everywhere from her own basement…
6. To the UPS Store…
7. To the library, and many of Andrea’s other favorite places around town.
8. And Andrea had a HUGE smile on her face the entire time! So cute!
9. The quest finally culminated at Andrea’s favorite bar, where her beau waited at a candlelit table.
10. He gave Andrea her final riddle (complete with fire)- a book, inside of a box, inside of a box.
11. Then Jaysin got down on one knee and popped the question…
12. And SHE SAID YES!
- At least 9 are dead and 25 missing after a warehouse party fire in Oakland, CA. Dozens of fatalities are feared.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- BuzzFeed News analyzed all the links in Donald Trump's tweets to determine where the president-elect gets his news 📰❗️
- "I'm 21 so you can have it back!" This 23-year-old got her lost ID back in the mail, along with a hilarious thank you note 💌😂