2. This is Jaysin. He’s a wedding cinematographer who decided to ask his Harry Potter-loving girlfriend to marry him.
3. Jaysin told his girlfriend, Andrea, that he had to work all day. She made plans with her friend, but when the doorbell rang, a guy with a video camera and a sealed envelope awaited her.
4. Inside of the envelope was her first clue… and so her Harry Potter themed quest began.
5. The quest took her everywhere from her own basement…
6. To the UPS Store…
7. To the library, and many of Andrea’s other favorite places around town.
8. And Andrea had a HUGE smile on her face the entire time! So cute!
9. The quest finally culminated at Andrea’s favorite bar, where her beau waited at a candlelit table.
10. He gave Andrea her final riddle (complete with fire)- a book, inside of a box, inside of a box.
11. Then Jaysin got down on one knee and popped the question…
12. And SHE SAID YES!
- The FBI is investigating after 11 Jewish community centers across the United States received bomb threats on Monday.
- Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn, who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it is the definition of friendship goals 😎