1. You’ve seen proposals during games before, but probably never to a cheerleader.
2. The Chicago Bulls’ Luvabulls cheerleading squad’s third-quarter performance started out just like any other.
3. But when the music suddenly changed, you could see how confused Luvabull Ariana Rosado was by the look on her face.
4. She tried to walk off the court with the squad, but the Bulls’ mascot, Benny, pulled her back to center court and sat her down on a chair.
5. And then her teammates started dancing around her while the mascot spun her in circles.
6. Then two more inflatable Benny the Bulls came out.
7. Suddenly, one of the mascot’s costume unzipped and out popped Ariana’s boyfriend, Shane.
8. Ariana was shocked.
9. Shane got down on one knee and proposed.
10. And of course, she said yes.
11. Congrats guys!
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵