1. Shoppers at the Tweksbury, Massachusetts Walmart got quite the surprise on Friday, when Beyoncé stopped by the store to do some holiday shopping.
2. First, Queen Bey greeted customers, including this adorable little girl, who she picked up and hugged.
3. Then she did some holiday shopping, including buying a doll as a present for Blue Ivy Carter.
4. After checking out, Beyoncé got on Walmart’s intercom system and announced that “for everyone in the store right now, the first $50 of your holiday gifts are on me.”
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- West Elm pulled the Peggy Couch from its site after years of scathing customer reviews and complaints of buttons popping off 🙈