1. When Mason Miller found out he would be returning from his tour in Afghanistan early, he decided to surprise his family with a homecoming they’d never forget. After arriving back in Arizona, Mason first headed to the hospital where his dad works.
2. Next, Mason and his dad headed to his sister’s job to surprise her. She was so excited to see her brother, she couldn’t stop hugging him!
3. Finally, Mason, his dad, and his sister all head to the school where his mom works to surprise her. “It has been almost ten months since I have seen my little boy. I have never been more glad to see anyone in my life,” his mom commented on a blog.
4. According to the neighbor that accompanied Mason and filmed the reunions, “After he got back to the house, we all did what he’d been waiting for the whole year – drink a Guinness and go out to In-and-Out Burger.”
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰