1. Adam Walker, an experienced long-distance open water swimmer, was on a 16-mile journey through the Cook Strait in New Zealand when he spotted a shark below him. Luckily, a pod of dolphins was nearby, and acted as his guards for the next hour of his swim.
- Over two dozen people were injured after a truck crashed into a crowd at a Mardi Gras parade, New Orleans police said.
- President Trump said he will skip the White House correspondents' dinner. On Friday, he called the media "the enemy of the people."
- Moderate to severe coral bleaching continues to affect the Great Barrier Reef almost a year after the worst bleaching crisis in history.
- Here's the beef: Rapper Remy Ma dragged Nicki Minaj in a new diss track, and she fired back with a Beyoncé endorsement 😱