1. Adam Walker, an experienced long-distance open water swimmer, was on a 16-mile journey through the Cook Strait in New Zealand when he spotted a shark below him. Luckily, a pod of dolphins was nearby, and acted as his guards for the next hour of his swim.
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- Trump supporters haranguing the press at rallies has become routine. Now, the alt-right has adopted an old Nazi term to describe reporters.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange.
- Girl Scout cookies for breakfast: General Mills says a cereal will be released in January 😋