1. Adam Walker, an experienced long-distance open water swimmer, was on a 16-mile journey through the Cook Strait in New Zealand when he spotted a shark below him. Luckily, a pod of dolphins was nearby, and acted as his guards for the next hour of his swim.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.