14 American Diners You Can't Miss On Your Next Road Trip
Authenticity — and greasy spoons — never get old. These dining destinations are all about what tastes right, just like a good ol' cup of Maxwell House coffee.
1. Al Mac's Diner - Fall River, MA
2. Strawn’s Eat Shop - Shreveport, LA
3. Tom’s Restaurant - New York, NY
4. Corvette Diner Bar & Gril - San Diego, CA
5. Goody Goody Diner - St. Louis, MO
6. Sid's Diner - El Reno, OK
7. Mickey’s Diner - St. Paul, MN
8. Tops Diner - East Newark, NJ
9. Harry's Coffee Shop - La Jolla, CA
10. Silver Skillet - Atlanta, GA
An uplifting place in the South, Silver Skillet has been featured in too many TV shows and magazines to count. Best item on the menu? Their scrumptious homemade lemon ice-box pie.
11. Moody's Diner - Waldoboro, ME
Blueberry pie, walnut pie, strawberry shortcake, chocolate cream pie... this diner is temptation galore. Moody's has been around for over eight decades and featured in several publications.