RE: BUZZFEED APPLICATION
1. How they regularly paint their face 4-5 shades darker than their actual skin tone.
2. When Khloé oh-so-casually posted this racist pic:
3. When Kim thought she invented cornrows:
4. And the rest of the K/J family started constantly wearing them:
5. When Kim donned this "edgy, futuristic" 'do for a photoshoot:
6. Not to mention the hordes of clueless white women who followed this "recent fad":
7. When Kylie wore this bindi jewelry:
8. When Kendall pulled this shit at Coachella:
9. When Kim looked like every basic 5th grader when they get back from a family cruise over winter break:
Seriously, this pic is surreal.
10. When magazines like Teen Vogue were part of the problem by giving Kylie dreads:
11. When they wore these scarves in ... interesting... ways:
12. When someone needed to remind Kylie she wasn't black... oh wait, that's every day:
13. And let's not forget about Khloé and that damn headdress:
To sum it all up:
Do better, Kardashian/Jenner clan. Stay in your lane.
You can try to copy us... but brown women will always do it better.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!