1. Ditch the catch-all laundry basket, and use the TROFAST system to keep your darks, whites, and brights sorted by the wash temperature from the get-go.
2. Use the GRUNDTAL rail as a way to keep your cleaning supplies handy...
3. And use the SUNNERSTA system to sort things like laundry pods:
5. You'll need an angle grinder, but you can totally convert a TORKAD towel roll holder into a wine glass holder:
6. Or, go ahead and build your own wine rack easily with a bunch of GRUNDTAL rails:
7. Never hunt for gift ribbon again with the ORDNING cutlery holder:
8. And with the VARIERA bag dispenser, you can keep your wrapping paper in shipshape:
9. The BEKVÄM spice rack is perfy for sorting nail polish:
10. And with a little elbow grease, the VARIERA shelf insert can make hanging up your jewelry a breeze:
11. Meanwhile, the VURM wine rack is great for rubber boots:
12. For the holidays, you can create a v. sparkly vibe with the IKEA MASKROS pendant lamp and a few tree ornaments:
13. Plus, the BEKVÄM step stool can be redecorated as a play kitchen for the kiddos:
14. And, if your kids are a bit older and prefer Lego, easily turn your LACK side table into a Lego paradise:
15. Use the MOSSLANDA picture ledge to create a spice rack or shelf for reading:
16. And finally, use the FROSTA stool to build the hipster bike stand of your dreams:
For more excellent IKEA hacks, be sure to check out ikeahackers.net.
This post was translated from German.