1. You throw your shopping bags into the shopping cart.
2. You eat your cupcake right-side up.
3. You hold your burger with one hand when you eat it.
4. You cut your bread from top to bottom.
5. You just put your straw into the soda can opening.
6. You ask a sales associate for their recommendation on big appliances, like a washing machine or dishwasher.
7. You break pieces off a Toblerone bar outward (away from the other pieces).
8. You put your roll on the wall with the free end on the inside.
9. You just take a wild guess at what side of the car your gas tank is on every time you pull into the gas station.
10. You hold a piece of pizza flatly in your hand.
11. You check how hot your microwaved food is by putting your hand over the food.
12. You try jamming your hand in the Pringles can, or pouring it out to get to your chips.
13. You pour your juice with the opening on the bottom.
14. You struggle to untie a plastic bag that you've just tied to something else.
15. You pour Tic Tacs straight into your mouth, or into your hand.
16. You always pluck the stem off of your strawberries with your fingers.
17. You put the hair clip into your hair with the wavy side facing up.
18. While cooking, you always put the cooking spoon beside or on the pot.
19. You unload canned drinks into your fridge one at a time.
20. You take aluminum foil out of the package to tear a sheet off.
21. You cross out something with a straight line.
22. You pour your Chinese takeout out of the containers it comes in before eating it.
23. When you reheat leftover pasta, you just throw it all in as one heaping pile of noodles.
24. And finally, when you want a cold beverage ASAP, you throw your drink in the freezer and hope for the best.
This post has been translated and adapted from German.