1. Take a stroll among the trees in the Otway Ranges.
2. Or surf the treetops of the Mornington Peninsula.
3. Immerse yourself in natural waters.
4. Take a joyride like it's 1930.
5. Hang out with a parade of penguins.
6. Get up close and plat-sonal with a platypus.
7. Take a dip with dolphins and seals.
8. Have a meal in the clouds.
9. Fulfil your need for good neighbours.
10. Have a safari sleepover.
11. Put the cool into historical with these decked-out colonial tramcar restaurants.
12. Get your Game of Thrones on at Kryal Castle.
13. Take at tour of Mount Buller with a pack of huskies.
14. Or wander around gnome-man's land.
15. Get lost in cactus country.
16. Travel down the Murray River in style!
17. Pick your own punnet at the Big Strawberry!
18. Get sweet at Bushells on Tenth Ye Olde Lolly Shoppe.
19. Get the shit scared out of you in Australia's largest abandoned lunatic asylum.
20. Take a ride on Puffing Billy.
21. Take a ride on the historic Bendigo Tramways.
22. Choo-choo-choose the blues on the Blues Train.
23. Imagine dragons IRL.
24. Head to a WORLD. OF. CHEESE!
25. Put one of these incredible burgers directly into your face.
Want more proof that Australia is the greatest place on earth? Sign up for BuzzFeed's "Meanwhile in Australia" newsletter!
Echuca is approximately three hours' drive from Melbourne, not an hour and a half as previously stated.