1. You’ve paused conversations to check out hot dudes walking past your window.
2. You’re used to the fact that everyone thinks you’re married.
3. But you still try to make it clear that you’re DEFINITELY NOT TOGETHER!!
4. Even though you spend all your time together.
5. And your relatives think you’re in a relationship.
“So, how’s your roommate?”
“Ew, Mum, don’t say roommate like that. He’s fine and his bedroom still smells weird.”
7. No topic is off limits.
8. Your fridge is always stocked. With vodka.
9. You’ve tried to support each other on “health kicks”.
“OK, for the month of April I’m not drinking alcohol.”
“I’ll do this with you! But, like…clear spirits are fine, right?”
“Oh, totally, and low-carb beer. They’re basically water.”
10. You know way too much about each other’s sex lives.
11. You have a rigid structure in place when one of you is stuck on a bad date.
12. People assume your house is going to be ~beautifully decorated~.
More like the floor is ~beautifully decorated~ with all your shit.