PricewaterhouseCoopers have recently projected that a nationwide vote on marriage equality could cost up to $525 million.
In so many words, PwC have called this marriage vote a huge waste of time and money, that'll be damaging to the health and wellbeing of Australians!
1. 772,058,824 chicken nuggets.
2. 1,050,000,000 soft serve cones.
3. 2.3 ~luxury~ hospitals.
4. A subscription to TIDAL for 1,823,677 years.
5. 889,831 Italian marble tables from the late 1980s.
6. 3.5 Mad Max films!
7. 26,523 Bachelor of Arts degrees.
8. 180,025,718 UDL Passionfruit tinnies.
9. 75 Versace helicopters for Bronwyn Bishop.
10. 8,077 weddings.
$525,000,000 will get you 26,523 Bachelor of Arts degrees. An earlier version of this post quoted 79,570 degrees because the author did a Bachelor of Arts, and hasn't had to do maths for YEARS.