1. When a bunch of boozy backpackers decided to float back to the beach on random inflatables.
2. When they had to take a break to rescue a bogged car.
3. When the Prime Minister showed up and one of the lifeguards gave him some solid advice.
4. Or when a venomous black snake was found on the beach and a volunteer wildlife ranger showed up with one request.
5. And when the snake was finally caught, the crowed erupted with enthused cheers:
6. When a dead shark in the water was causing panic, so they gave it a proper burial, complete with a touching eulogy.
7. And a send-off fit for a king.
8. When this bloke came in with honestly the worst kind of medical emergency.
9. And the boys were obviously incredibly sympathetic.
10. When this little boy had wandered away from his parents, but still had the best haircut.
11. When a venomous sea snake showed up for a surf.
12. Or when there was a very different snake in the water.
13. When they were visited by every lifeguard's hero.
14. And he, um, helped?
15. Or when future Baywatch star and actual demigod, Zac Efron showed up at Bondi and this old mate gave him the perfect souvenir.
16. When the boys had to rescue the captain of a makeshift boat, the S.S. Goodtimes, that had drifted a kilometre out to sea.
17. And when this patriot was all of us after a big night out.
Bondi Rescue airs on Network Ten.