1. They will be really excited to see you.
2. Eating dinner before 6 p.m.
3. Spending hours looking at photos from your mom's recent trip abroad.
4. Seeing an Oldies cover band, likely performed at a local college auditorium, park pavilion or Knights of Columbus hall.
5. Your meals will be home cooked and delicious.
6. You'll end up at the grocery store with your mom.
7. Your parents will be awake and ready to start the day before you've opened your eyes.
8. Expect the cereal options to be filled with fiber, soy and oats.
9. Your mom will insist on feeding you every two to three hours.
10. Hearing the same family stories over and over again.
11. Your parents fall asleep after sitting in a recliner for more than 10 minutes.
12. Your mom butchering a well-known celebrity's name.
13. Your parents sharing their concerns about your future.
14. Snoring. Lots of snoring.
15. Learning about the latest natural food remedy, diet or exercise.
16. Followed by your mom shoving fresh baked cookies in your face.
17. Keeping to a tight schedule...
18. Doing yard work you haven't done since you earned an allowance.
19. Helping fix that small thing that will only take a few minutes.
20. But otherwise not having to lift a finger.
21. Thanking your parents for everything.
22. Making new memories with your folks.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!