Just 32 Incredibly Useful Products From Target
These aren't just must-haves — they're the things you'll use over and over and over again.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A KitchenAid stand mixer to save your poor arms from all that bread dough stirring. With 10 speeds, a flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip, as well as a 67-point "planetary" mixing action, you'll have everything you could possibly need to bake up a storm. Except for ingredients.
2. A label maker for organizing your home more effectively than with that color-coded stacking system you've been trying to explain to everybody.
3. A hypoallergenic pillow to block mold spore, pollen, dust mites, bed bugs, and allergens from creeping into your hair or onto your face while you sleep — so that's one less thing to keep you up worrying about at night.
4. A 34-piece food storage container set in 3- and 5-cup sizes for food prep and re-heating leftovers so you can preserve that atomically spicy chili that didn't get completely eaten last night, weirdly.
5. A 12-piece nonstick cookware set that is oven- and dishwasher-safe so you can cook up a storm without creating a tsunami in your sink.
6. A six-cube organizer shelf for all those shoes, pet supplies, and rando items messing up the closet. Use those handy 11-inch cloth storage bins — they fit in the six cube openings for convenient access to all your stuff.
7. A universal remote for streaming services to rule your devices with a single wand. With quick setup and auto-scan, this remote lets you operate as many as six components — TV, streaming media players, cable or satellite box, etc. — without going back and forth from remote to remote or app, much less wasting time searching for the A/V remote in between the couch cushions. Icky!
8. A splatter screen for keeping your kitchen walls from becoming a spaghetti sauce-based modern work of art. Plus! It's is dishwasher-safe and folds on top of your pan for easy storage.
9. Under-bed storage bins so you can neatly hide all those journals you've been keeping since fifth grade. These clear bins are also stackable in the case your bed is the top bunk and you're keeping stuff on top of your roommate's lower bunk.
10. A grill pan to literally score meat and veggies. Sear, bake, broil, braise, fry, and grill — then repeat.
11. A wine stopper and preserver for saving wine until the next day. This silicone wine stopper replaces the cork you likely destroyed and the built-in vacuum pump lets you remove the air from the bottle and preserve your wine until you're ready for a second glass.
12. An Alexa Show to make any room an internet hub. Its smart display easily connects to your network and other Alexa devices to put you in voice-control of your smart home no matter where you are, provided it's in mechanical ear-shot.
13. A Swiffer duster to get your furniture, blinds, ceiling fans, electronics, and Matryoshka dolls clean. These dusters trap and lock all the stuff that causes sneezes (dust, animal dander, mites, etc.) — as opposed to that feather duster which is clearly sending plumes of yuck into the air.
14. A coffee maker that will last forever. No matter what your preferred brew method, there's always a time — holidays, book club meetings, after you drop and crack your pour-over carafe — when a straightforward 12-cup drip coffee maker is a lifesaver.
15. An area rug that will go with just about any decor. A tufted, low-pile rug like this will make hard floors comfy and sterile rooms cozy.
16. An air purifier for air that is fresh and clean. Though eliminating odors and germs is nice and all, recent events have made eliminating VOCs (volatile organic compounds) a real priority. This model is recommended for medium-sized rooms and can filter and circulate air as much as five times an hour, or about as often as you'd want to breathe in without it.
17. A Nalgene water bottle to hydrate on hikes, walks, and long strolls to and from the water fountain with this BPA-free, 32-ounce, wide-mouth water bottle. It even has a loop-top to attach to your bag, harness, or oversized hoop earring.
18. A smart bulb so you can replace the battery-operated nightlight in your kid's room. It can change from warm to cool and everything in between — 16 million colors in all. It connects via Bluetooth for way more versatility than any sleeping child could possibly enjoy, but still.
19. A heater fan for warming, cooling, or just pushing air around. It has two heat levels and a fan-only setting to quickly provide warmth or not-warmth when you need it. Rest easy at grandma's knowing the heater you left on before you came will turn off after eight hours of use.
20. A pressure cooker, because this'll create seemingly infinite ways to make food. It's a seven-machines-in-one pressure cooker with 14 smart programs for the most popular dishes — rice, soup, stew, chili, and even cake. Take that, oven!
21. Dog walk wipes for just the right amount of clean. These on-the-go wipes are safe on your pet's parts thanks to natural ingredients like coconut oil and aloe. They work so well, you'll be tempted to use them on yourself — but don't do that!
22. Wi-Fi plugs to turn electronics on and off from anywhere your phone has service. These smart plugs pair with an app for scheduling and timers as well as on-demand control. As if turning on your coffee maker from bed wasn't convenient enough, you can use Alexa to do it with voice commands. Just remember to ask nicely.
23. One-piece Bell jar lids that screw on without those easy-to-misplace rubber band-y seals. And just like those old-timey two-piece lids, these do create airtight seals — perfect for storing jams, jellies, herbs, spices, liquids, and airs!
24. A Dyson cordless vacuum with attachments galore for cleaning at a moment's notice. Seriously, super-duty cordless vacs are fun, making quick and easy work of spills, accidents, and pet hair. And if you want to go long, max out the battery for a full hour of runtime.
25. A shower caddy so you can free up your bathtub rim for moremoremore candles. This steel over-the-shower caddy will hold a plethora of bottles — shampoo, body wash, cream soda — as well as bar soaps, sponges, and washcloths. Two suction cups will help secure it in place so long as your shower stall isn't made of, like, wood or bubbles.
26. An entry bench with coat rack that'll give guests someplace to take off and put on their shoes, coats, and scuba gear when they visit. The hooks keep outerwear organized, the under-bench is for shoes, and the bench is for bottoms.
27. Blackout curtains to really give your bedroom that return-to-the-womb feeling at night. These thick panels come in a variety of colors, are machine-washable, and block light — and dark, for that matter.
28. A weighted blanket, because this'll help you fall asleep faster — really. The gentle, even pressure of a weighted blanket is known to help calm and comfort people with stress, anxiety, and the fear of floating out of bed in the middle of the night. For best results, choose a weight that is 8-12% of your total body weight.
29. An LED desk lamp for a simple solution to the problem of not enough light. The flexible neck and cone-shaped lampshade twists in any direction to focus the light wherever it's needed, so it's also a good solve to the issue of back-lit video conference calls.
30. A bath storage basket to keep all the kids' duckies, boats, turtles, whales, divers, and other toys off the bottom of the tub where you would invariably step on them. The basket has slats to drain the water and is easily removable for adult bath time — or leave it in and use it for your mug of wine.
31. A metal cart with wheels for moveable storage. Perfect for the garage, this three-tiered cart is also great for the kitchen, bathroom, and any other room with part-time shelving needs.
32. Pet stain and odor remover so you can clean up after the dog or cat in one go. This bio-enzymatic cleaner naturally removes urine and other messes (whatever those may be) with a helpful bacteria that feed on stains until they're completely eliminated. Finally, a good use for bacteria!
33. A mattress pad to protect your mattress from, well, yourself. This anti-microbial, hypo-allergenic mattress pad wicks away moisture (i.e. your sweat), ensuring your mattress is stain-free for the year you "try it out."
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.