1. The Southeast corner of Asia has a lot of people.
2. By digging straight through the center of the Earth, you would hit water, not China.
3. Greenland is much smaller than you've been led to believe.
4. When dinosaurs roamed the Earth, you could walk from Washington, D.C. to Cairo, Egypt.
5. There are almost five million U.S. Census blocks that contain no people.
6. The United States would stretch almost exactly across one side of the moon.
7. Brazil would also stretch right across the United States.
8. if we built a tunnel across the Bering Straight, you'd be able to take a train from New York to Paris.
9. The Pacific Ocean is very, very big.
10. All of North America looks like a tiny speck next to Jupiter's Great Red Spot
11. There are only 22 countries that Great Britain has never invaded.
12. The Tokyo metro area has a larger population than over 75% of the world's nations.
13. Ludacris has made stops in many, many area codes.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!