PICTURE THIS: It’s 3:47 a.m. after a long Saturday night and you’re walking down the street when a classic tall-dark-and-handsome locks eyes with you. He offers to walk you home.
8. You’re still feeling that last margarita so you ask him, “Can you sing something for me?” He does and you can actually feel your heart melting.
9. Sam mentions how his niece loves it when he sings and you involunarily begin to pick out baby names.
11. He’s got arms built for carrying heavy objects and also cuddling.
20. The conversation is effortless and you learn more about Sam. Like how he has to have Starbucks at least once a day, just like you do.
21. How he loves sunsets and long walks on the beach, just like YOU do!
22. How he loves musical theatre, JUST LIKE YOU DO. (Also his dad, but you could get there.)
23. And how he has next-level Disney Princess skills, like talking to birds — alas, you cannot. But it’s OK because opposites attract.
- President Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Trump has a habit of taking credit for deals made under Obama. He just did it again with a Ford factory plan from 2015 🤔
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.