1. Behold, mortals: this is possible demigod Manish Dayal, film and television actor and all-around heartthrob.
2. You can catch* him in this summer’s foodie mom-com The Hundred-Foot Journey, co-starring Helen Mirren.
*And by catch, I mean “watch him cook Michelin-starred food making you drool for multiple reasons.”
7. But in real-life, Manish is doing really well, with plenty of press outlets calling him the next big thing.
8. Even Vanity Fair thinks so. And yo, Vanity Fair is not wrong.
12. It’s a face and body and personality that’s even better drenched in ice-cold water.
13. Even Oprah can’t take it.
*Oprah voice* “IT’S MANISH DA-YAAAAAAL”
14. Outside of acting, Manish also fancies himself a photographer.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.