1. Behold, mortals: this is possible demigod Manish Dayal, film and television actor and all-around heartthrob.
2. You can catch* him in this summer’s foodie mom-com The Hundred-Foot Journey, co-starring Helen Mirren.
*And by catch, I mean “watch him cook Michelin-starred food making you drool for multiple reasons.”
7. But in real-life, Manish is doing really well, with plenty of press outlets calling him the next big thing.
8. Even Vanity Fair thinks so. And yo, Vanity Fair is not wrong.
12. It’s a face and body and personality that’s even better drenched in ice-cold water.
13. Even Oprah can’t take it.
*Oprah voice* “IT’S MANISH DA-YAAAAAAL”
14. Outside of acting, Manish also fancies himself a photographer.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren went full "nasty" on Trump, saying "nasty women" are going to cast their "nasty votes" on Nov. 8 🙋
- French authorities have begun moving thousands of migrants and refugees from the makeshift "Jungle" camp in Calais.
- "She's not responsible for the journalism mistakes": Why Jackie won't be outed in the Rolling Stone trial.
- These parents came up with maybe the best dirty Halloween couple's costume ever. Parents ftw 😂👏