No right or wrong answers, but we can't argue with situational logic! LET'S GO.
1. Who would you rather go out clubbing with?
Emma WatsonEmma Stone
While Watson would make you feel super glam, Stone would bring out the goof in you and probably be a better wingman.
2. Who would you rather be your fiancé and introduce to your parents?
Chris EvansChris Pine
Have them meet Pine! He's got more of the good boy charm than Evans, and he'd look better in your New York Times wedding announcement.
3. Who would you rather take on in a fist fight?
Christina AguileraChristina Hendricks
Take on Aguilera because Hendricks can TAKE YOU DOWN with a single look. But do fight Hendricks if Aguilera were in her Dirrty phase.
4. With whom would you rather have INTENSE sexual tension but never act on it?
Jake JohnsonJake Gyllenhaal
Keep it steamy and celibate with Gyllenhaal. It'd be way harder but at least you guys can go to SoulCycle together, right?
5. With whom would you rather share the leading role in the big school musical?
Anne HathawayAnna Kendrick
Share the role with Kendrick. Hathaway would try to one-up you at every rehearsal, while you and Kendrick can go get Taco Bell during breaks.
6. Who would you rather be your hypothetical doctor?
Josh DuhamelJosh Groban
Everyone would try and sign up for Dr. Duhamel and you can never get an appointment. And who can say no to a singing doctor? Go with Groban.
7. Whose family reunion would you rather go to?
Amy Poehler'sAmy Sedaris's
While it'd be great meeting David Sedaris, you can't pretend you don't want to meet Tina Fey more.
8. Who would you rather be the college boyfriend who you never see again after graduation?
Zac EfronZachary Levi
Make it short and sweet with Efron, the ultimate school dreamboat. And it'd be a shame if you never saw Levi in a smoky downtown bar.
9. Who would you rather have as your date to your ex's wedding?
Eva LongoriaEva Mendes
Take Mendes. While they're both equally gorgeous, Longoria's marital track record won't make your ex jealous.
10. Who would you rather be the lifeguard who saves you from a Sharknado?
Tyler PoseyTyler Hoechlin
Have Hoechlin be your man. Let's be real, he's the bigger man who can fight off projectile sharks any day.
11. Who would you rather be your sidekick when the world is under attack by aliens?
Olivia MunnOlivia Wilde
Stick with Munn since she's been on G4 and we all know if you're badass at video games, you can save the world.
12. Who would you rather have as your personal butler?
Justin TimberlakeJustin Bieber
Too easy—go with Timberlake for mandatory impromptu performances of "Suit & Tie." Duh.
13. Who would you rather meet on OKCupid but never meet in real life?
Kristen StewartKristen Bell
Keep Bell as a fun pen pal because you guys can still bond over things like sloth videos over the Internet.
14. Who would you rather be the guy at the office who keeps hitting on you, but you're dating someone else?
James FrancoJames McAvoy
Go with McAvoy! Franco would get insufferable after Day 15 and you can keep listening to McAvoy's beauteous Scottish accent no matter what.
15. With whom would you rather be stuck on a desert island without any hope of rescue?
Taylor SwiftTaylor Lautner
Swift would eventually write a song about you two and it'd be "We Are Never Ever Getting Off This Island." And when it gets there, at least Lautner would make for a nice meaty meal.